Recently I got nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by two of my fellow bloggers, Maria and Amanda. I love these type of awards because it celebrates the creativity and hard work that most bloggers put into their little corner of the internet!
Rules For The Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate bloggers to receive this award and ask them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display The Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your site.
I would to thank Maria from mariamoen.no and Amanda from daydreamsandcynicism for my nominations. As I was nominated twice I am going to dip into both set of questions and use a few from each!
- What inspired you the most to start a blog? I have always been an avid blog reader and vlog watcher in my spare time and loved the creativity of it all. Not to mention the fact that I am a writer and always have been so it was good for me to have a space to escape to and offload my thoughts into the world.
- Why did you choose your blog name? Weesi is my childhood nickname and I was conscious of not having any particular ‘niche’ as I love to be free to write about what ever I want, so the ‘World’ came in as covering all the topics relevant in my world.
- What is your favourite part of blogging and the blogging world? Personally the writing and editing but also the huge amount of support that comes from other bloggers.
- Which one of your blog posts are you most proud of? My Digital Detox and Turning 21 posts.
- What is your dream job? Broadcaster and writer.
- Which Disney or Dreamworks movie is your all-time favourite? You can only name one. There are so many but my earliest memory of a Disney movie is ‘Beauty and the Beast’ and it always hold a special, nostalgic place in my heart. Even the remake which was beautiful!
- Who’s your celebrity crush? Zac Efron, I know where my crush loyalty lies. 😆
- Who is your favourite musical artist/band? This changes most days but currently I am loving Imelda May, Adele and Macklemore.
- What’s your go-to drink on a cold day? Tea, all day everyday, with a few choc chip cookies thrown in on the side. 😉
- If you could choose any fictional universe, which one would you want to be in, and why? The Beast’s castle from Beauty and the Beast purely to swan around the magnificent library!
- What do you like most about where you live? It’s quiet and it’s so easy to zone out and chill. Plus, the scenery can be pretty great.
I would like to nominate…
Alice from Sincerely Alice
Raylynn from The Thrifting Ginger
Kellie Marie from kelliemariee.com
Lorraine from That Girl Rane
Danielle from lilliwhiterose
Eimear from Eimear’s Antics
Kat from Scribbles By Kat
The 11 Questions I would like you to answer are…
- Why did you start blogging?
- How did you decide on your blog’s name?
- What do you love to blog about most?
- What are your goals for your blog?
- What are your reasons for starting a blog?
- Do you have a favourite genre of music? If so what is it?
- What are you top three movies?
- What TV shows would you recommend watching?
- If you could travel to any destination in the world right now, where would you go?
- Imagine you have wrote a book on your life so far, what title would give it?
- What’s your favourite season?
Thanks for reading!
Leave a Reply